Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Reason I Haven't Updated Sooner

What a week! My in-laws were here for the Fourth, and stayed over to do some stuff at their cabin at the farm. So my dear Mother-in-law, Clarice, and Kathleen and I did some shopping on Monday. It was fun. On Tuesday we got the kids eyes checked and Jeff left to go to the funeral of a very special man in Marfa.

On Wednesday our very special friend and family member Cheryl called. She was trying to paint her house and her helpers had to back out due to a case of mono. So on Thursday we got up early, headed to Cheryl's house and painted. We finished up Friday. The house looks great, but July in Texas is a tough time to paint. It was 104 in the shade and we weren't in the shade most of the time. The best part is we all had fun visiting with Cheryl and it didn't seem like the chore it should have been. And Cheryl, Kathleen and I went and got pedicure when it was over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment