This layout is a "kill 2 birds with 1 stone" layout. The Scrap Whispers challenge for this week was to spend time journaling. My Truth or Dare challenge for my own T or D Circle Journal was to "create a layout using photos of reflections." I cut the title with Cricut Design Studio using the Old West cartridge. The journaling comes in 2 parts. On the left page is a Bible verse: And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's Glory are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:18. The other part says: "It has always been my goal to lead my children in their faith so that they will reflect the Lord in their lives. I often thought that meant the future, but so often that meant the future, but so often right now, I see it as they go about their normal lives. They have such reflected glory."
The pictures are from a photo challenge last year. Oh and if anyone wants to say I didn't follow my own rules in putting my picture with the journaling in the layout, look behind the flash in the top photo. That's me!

cool lo!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love it! The reflection title is so cool!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Verse ties in wonderfully.
ReplyDeleteCool take on watermelon.
ReplyDeleteWork from home India