Saturday, January 16, 2010

Scrap Whispers Challenge Layout 1


Remember the New Year's Challenge 4? To lift this layout? http://www.scrapjazz.com/gallery/image/layout/539078.html


Well, I've done it and combined that with the first Scrap Whispers challenge layout of this new round. The challenge was to use purple and turquoise on a layout. I thought these pictures from Kat's senior photo shoot just fit with Jael's layout and wanted to wait till I got them to do it. I'm so glad I did!


These photos were taken by Christa Holland from Green Shoes Photo. See her link at right!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous! Love those jewel tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen all of your scrapbook posts are amazing -- Kathleen's page is simply beautiful (i loved seeing all the pics at church). I've been working more on Alaska SB layouts and hopefully will post to my blog soon -- I haven't posted in a while now!

    ReplyDelete