Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scrap Whispers Challenge 2

This week's challenge at Scrap Whispers was to use watermelon as an inspriation for our layouts. So this one uses a variation on the watermelon's colors. Instead of light red and dark green, I choose light green and dark red. I cut the scalloped sheet in half and placed each half on a page then added 27 pictures from a trip to Fort Worth Zoo. That was only a few of the images we had from that day! It's a great zoo to visit. Oh and the "bat phones"? They allow you to hear bat sounds, but mostly my Batman loving daughter had to have a picture of the old tv show words around the Batphones.

3 comments:

  1. 27 pictures!! I am impressed you got that many on a layout! Cool take on watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! Rockin' the layouts, Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great I love you have a 2 pager - thats two entries too! Great colour scheme for these photos

    ReplyDelete