




This gift is for my sister-in-law, Sandy. She has wanted a family recipe album of her own since she saw the first wedding recipe album I scrapped a few years ago. This time I decided instead of several 6x6 albums, I'd try a 4x6 2-up photo album. It worked well to get all 200 or so recipes in. It won't close, but neither would the 6x6 albums. It's a top of shelf type book. The cover had a photo slot, so I used it to put in the title. Each section has a section label and themes. Main Dishes I used flowers and brads to decorate. Side dishes uses chipboard and buttons and Desserts (divided into mini-sections: Cakes and Breads, Pies and Cobblers, Cookies and Candy, Drinks and Treats and Fun Stuff) all use flourishes and bling. I'll add a couple of scans of a dessert catagory in the next post, they wouldn't fit in this one.
It looks awesome Karen! Great job!
ReplyDeletethat looks great!
ReplyDeleteI love it! You did a fantastic job! I hope she loves it!
ReplyDelete