I'm doing a card swap with some friends. We'll each make cards for everyone else and then we'll get some wonderful cards back. The black and pink tiger striped card is going to a friend's daughter's first grade class in Utah. They're trying to get cards from all over the US, so this is one for them from Texas. I love using up my scraps this way. It's a lot of fun to match up the pieces and see the cards go together. For the left side of each card, I used my Cuttlebug to emboss and then the "love stamp" is cut and embossed with the Cuttlebug. I used VersaMagic ink to highlight the embossing. I read an article in Creating Keepsakes a while back that talked about trying pleated looks with ribbon and patterened paper. The ribbon looks good, but it is a little time comsuming to get it all looking just right. But, hey, what else would I rather do on a lazy Saturday morning?
These are so cute! I can't even begin to pick a favorite! : )
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!
ReplyDeleteI loved your card Karen!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to take a picture of the cards I made . . . could you please take a picture for me?
I will!
ReplyDelete