This is the fourth Truth or Dare Circle Journal that I've done (including mine). April challenged me to scrap a layout about my toes. I used pink cardstock and scraps from my scrap bin some Basic Grey and some K & Company. I used Making Memory clocks, K&Company flowers, letter stickers, and the journaling tag is by Making Memories. I still don't have a good stitching program, so I'm posting this in two pictures. Please imagine them side by side. The journaling reads, "Pedicures-I love them! My daughter says I'm boring--pinks & purples & some form of white flower with jewels. Oh well, as you can tell, it's time for a new pedicure, so who knows, maybe this time..."
Yummy Crock Pot Stroganoff!
14 years ago


Pretty! I don't think a flower is boring. Does your place do the sea salt scrub and mask? It's $5 extra at mine, but WONDERFUL!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your LO's and jealous of your toes. No way pics of mine would be taken.
ReplyDeleteAmy, that's part of a "Deluxe" pedicure and it's $40(starting) and the "Regular" is $25 plus.
ReplyDeletebtw - how do i find you on facebook
ReplyDeletetoo totally cute!
ReplyDeleteVickie, I'm Karen Conner Mills
ReplyDelete