Hmmm...that sounds like the senior is antique, not the window, but you get the idea. This is a window we found at an antique store a long time ago. We had to replace glass in 5 of the panes, but it was worth it. I tooks some of the lovely photos of Kat taken by Christa Holland (see link to the right for more of her fabulousness) and made a layout with each. Then I put them on some cardboard (no, not acid, free, but neither is an antique window.) Oh and Lori, two of the cardboard pieces have your mailing address, from our last CJ. LOL. This is the second window like this I've done. The other is here: http://www.scrapjazz.com/myjazz/index.php?mod=galleries&u=20907&m=view&id=415311&start=160&page=1.
Each pane has it's own theme, but they're all on vintage style papers. This will be hanging above my sofa. I have another window to fill for Arch in two years. I'm looking forward to that.
The top row up close.
The bottom row up close.
And now to finish rearranging all the stuff in the living room so this fits....
You do such beautiful work! Gorgeous rich pages, lovely!
ReplyDeleteHow gorgeous! I must see this in person. : )
ReplyDeleteLOL Christa, come on over!
ReplyDeleteKaren the window is absolutely beautiful -- of course so is your subject!!! Hope you all have a wonderful Summer -- love ya!
ReplyDeleteYour work on this is absolutely stunning.
ReplyDeletethat is AWESOME! glad to be a part of it! lol...
ReplyDeletebut this is amazing!!!! i love it!