I decided I'd better get busy and finish up Kat's senior album, so this week I'm going to try to do several layouts for it. This one is about her work at church with our Wednesday night children's program. She was the pre-school teacher this year. The kids adored her. She came up with some very good lessons, kept their interest (and discipline!) and was always quick to lead them during their music time. She started out getting community service hours for her goverment class, but ended up doing it all year and loving it.
For this layout I used paper from DCWV's Music Stack, borders and letters from Marcela by K and stickers from Sticko. Sorry for the strange stitching job, I don't have the hang of putting together larger layouts yet.
Yummy Crock Pot Stroganoff!
14 years ago

Love these LO's! Hey -- I know those kids!!!
ReplyDeleteYep that's our core group for that age!
ReplyDelete