I love PageMaps as you can tell. I use the sketches from this site over and over, so I was very excited to find their blog and Facebook page. On the blog this month is a sketch contest using this sketch:
I had these great pictures Archie took of his senior ring back in April just sitting on the computer and they just seemed to fit. So I'm entering the contest.
First the layout:
The background is from Basic Grey's Basics collection. The transparency and oval are a set from my stash as are the journaling spot and deminsional stickers. All the rest are scraps and leftovers from my stash. The journaling reads: It's offical! With the arrival of his Senior ring, Arch only has 1 more year of high school left. He designed this ring with his birthstone (emerald), National Honor Society emblem, cross, star and date on one side and Phillipians 4:8, trombone, music, star as the other. Yeah, he likes it. April 2011.
The rectangular tag reads: Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable...think about such things. The circle tag has the reference: Phil. 4.8.

This LO is awesome and I absolutely love Archie's class ring -- gorgeous! Cannot believe he is already a Senior! Go Blizzards!
ReplyDelete