This month, I had April's journal. She focused on tea. She had each of us create a 2 page layout about tea and include some bags of our favorite teas to share with the others. This one was really fun! I used my Cricut Nursery Rhymes cartridge for the die cut and title. It's such a sweet cartridge!. I added in a journaling block from Making Memories. Then I used clocks from the Flea Market line from Making Memories, pearl brads from K & Company and Prima flowers with tiny button brads. The background paper is from Ella Blue Collection by GCD Studios. The journaling reads: Tea--comfort in a cup--coolness in a glass. I remember my mother giving me a cup of hot tea when I was a child and felt bad. There was always a pitcher of iced tea read for guests. Now, I keep several varities of tea around. I drink green tea for breakfast most mornings and have many flavors of hebal tea around. I love citrus and fruity teas. And on a hot day--a tall, cold glass of iced tea with a dash of lemon or cranberry or lime...mmmmm.
Oh, and the tea I tucked in? Two bags each of Tazo's Wild Orange and Passion flavored teas. Two of my absolute favorites.
Yummy Crock Pot Stroganoff!
14 years ago
Yay, I helped!
ReplyDelete