This layout was lifted from a Pintrest layout. I loved the raised circles. I used plenty of pop dots on this one! I love the way the elegant flocked paper contrasts with the rusted fencing wire in this Laura May picture and with the burlap flowers (and Arch didn't think I'd use flowers. Hee Hee). I used a metal key and some of my old fiber stash to display the three metal tags which say: Listen, Imagine, Inspire. I added a metalic sheen clock as well.
Another one of Arch's senior photos by Laura May. I had a lot of fun with tearing, inking and layering the papers. I added a leather label frame with the word Remember, buttons and a sticker that says "When you love life, it will love you back."
These two are not really a 2 page layout, but companion pieces. They are from Halloween. The first shows Arch, Kat and two of her friends who came home to Winters and went to the Halloween Carnival with Archie. I had fun with my bendable ruler in making the curves. The second I focused on Arch and Kat's Doctor Who costumes and brought back two of their costumes from years ago. I used some of the same paper to connect the two layouts.
This one also features photos by Laura May. Arch was posed on railroad ties that we had stacked out at the farm. In the left photo, Laura used a sepia tone and on the right, she used a saturated color. I used a sketch from Pinterest. The quotation reads, "Life is a song, Love is the music."

The ring layout was fun. I had this owl transparency and decided to layer some of the things under it and some on top. Archie had Philippians 4:8 on his ring, so the journaling quotes that. Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
During Archie's senior year, my dad died and he spent a lot of time with us helping to get the house ready to sell. Grandaddy had a massive desk in a tiny room and Arch and Dad had to take it apart to get it out of the room--with some challenges. I had this diagram paper and thought it looked really cute with these pictures. The circles came from a sketch on Pintrest.






No comments:
Post a Comment