Monday, November 2, 2015

Catching up Part 1

So, I intended to get back to scrapping and posting back in January, but at my check up that month we found some suspicious nodes in my lungs. We had to wait till March to see about getting a biopsy so that they could either grow or go away. In March we confirmed that they were indeed the cancer that had metastasized again. So, in April I started chemo. After a very long spring and summer full of treatments (and some horrible allergic reactions), I finished chemo in August just as school started. I have moved to kindergarten this year and have been busy getting adjusted to the move. Speaking of moves, in July and August we worked around my treatments and got Kathleen moved to her new apartment and job teaching Pre-K and K music in Snyder. So now I have a new room to craft in. I've spent the past several weekends getting it set up--sort of. I have some more stuff to move and Jeff needs to build a counter and put a door on the closet, but I'm organized enough to scrap. More about that in another post. I'll post pics of my new room as soon as it gets finished. I haven't had this much space--ever! I'm having fun playing with my stash and finding stuff I totally forgot about.

No comments:

Post a Comment